The program is developed in execution of the R&D contract “ISS-Experiments” from the Federal Space Agency. The primary goals of the Program are the following:
• conducting research from the Russian yearly program of science and application research and experiments;
• fulfilment of Roscosmos international commitments on experiments on ISS-RS;
• further building-up of structure and functionalities of complex of payloads within the resources allocated for proper use of ISS-RS during expeditions ISS-23 and ISS-24.
The program defines as main measures to solve performance targets selected Russian and contract experiments coordinated as to needed resource support both with the planned flight program in the course of expeditions ISS-23 and ISS-24 and condition of payloads on-board modules Zvezda Service Module, Pirs, Poisk and Rassvet.
• According to the approved “ISS-RS Mission Plan for 2010”:
- the beginning of Expedition ISS-23 is planned for March 18, 2010 (undocking and landing of the Soyuz-TMA-16 spacecraft), completion: May 31, 2010 (date of Soyuz-TMA-17 landing);
- the beginning of Expedition ISS-24 is planned for May 31, 2010 (undocking and landing of the Soyuz-TMA-16 spacecraft), completion: September 16, 2010 (date of Soyuz-TMA-17 landing);
- the planned total duration of ISS Expeditions -23 & -24 is 182 days.
• Delivery of cargoes for the Program of ISS-RS Scienсe and Applications Research is executed by spacecraft Progress М-04М, Progress М-05М, Soyuz-TMA-18, Soyuz-TMA-19, Progress М-06М and Progress М-07М.
• Cargo return is performed by Soyuz-TMA-17 and Soyuz-TMA-18.
• Basic components of the program are the experiments within the research fields of Roscosmos STAC Sections.
• In the course of ISS Expeditions -23 & -24 it is planned to conduct 42 experiments:
- 40 of them begun during the previous expeditions,
- 2 experiments are new.
|Kristalizator||I.S.Lyubutin||Space Material Science||Being implemented|
|Plasmennyi kristall||V.E.Fortov||Advanced Technologies for Space Exploration||Being implemented|
|BTN-Neytron||I.G.Mitrifanov||Space Ray Physics||Being implemented|
|Ekon||Y.I.Onufrienko||Advanced Technologies for Space Exploration||Accomplished|
|Impuls (1 level)||Solar System||Accomplished|
|Rusalka||O.I.Korablyov||Earth Observation from Space||Accomplished|
|Seyner||V.G.Sokolov||Earth Observation from Space||Accomplished|
|Uragan||M.Y.Belyaev||Earth Observation from Space||Being implemented|
|Dihanie||V.M.Baranov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Matreshka-R||V.M.Petrov||Space Biology and Physiology||Being implemented|
|Pilot||V.P.Salnitskiy||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Pnevmokard||R.M.Baevskiy||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Tipologiya||A.A.Antonov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|ARIL||L.N.Petrov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Astrovakcina||G.Ya.Shcherbakov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Bacteriofag||G.Ya.Shcherbakov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|BIF||G.Ya.Shcherbakov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Biodegradaciya||T.A.Alyokhova||Space Biology and Physiology||Being implemented|
|Bioemulsiya||G.Ya.Shcherbakov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Biorisk||N.D.Novikova||Space Biology and Physiology||Being implemented|
|Biotrek||A.D.Ukraintsev||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Kaskad||Space Biology and Physiology||Being implemented|
|Konyugatsiya||Space Biology and Physiology||Being implemented|
|Lactolen||V.M.Petrov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Membrana||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|OCHB||Yu.P.Zerov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Poligen||Yu.P.Altukhov||Space Biology and Physiology||Accomplished|
|Bar||V.V.Borisov||Advanced Technologies for Space Exploration||Accomplished|
|Identificaciya||A.I.Likhoded||Engineering Research and Experiments||Being implemented|
|Kontur||Engineering Research and Experiments||Accomplished|
|Sreda MKS||M.Y.Belyaev||Engineering Research and Experiments||Being implemented|
|Vector-T||M.Y.Belyaev||Engineering Research and Experiments||Being implemented|
|Veterok||Engineering Research and Experiments||Accomplished|
|Kulonovski Kristal||Space Education||Accomplished|